The Training and Placement cell tries to bring the prospective employers closer to the campus. All the efforts of the cell are aimed at acquiring best possible employability and entrepreneurship skills by our Students and accordingly we are organizing various Training Programs both by Industry experts as well as Professionals, to equip them in soft-skills, Interview techniques, Group Discussion skills, Personality Development skills, Written/ Aptitude test skills etc. This systematic approach has clearly reflected in maximizing Placements of our Students in various top MNCs/ Corporates in India.
The major functions of the Training and Placement Department involve:
- Planning and organizing campus as well as off-campus selection activities.
- Inviting specialists to address students on self-enhancement, confidence building, etc.
- Conducting Individual Development Programme on regular basis to the students of II year to final year course of all branches. This deals with soft skill development, Personality Development, etc.
- Organizing Aptitude Tests to students through the respective departments.
- Conducting GDs, Mock Interviews, etc., to prepare the students to face interviews.
- Co-ordinating for Industrial Visits and vacation In-plant Training in industries for students from 2nd year onwards.
Note : Latest details regarding placement will be updated shortly.
Mr. Mahadeva Prasad S
Training & Placement Officer
Srinivas Institute of Technology|Valachil|
Mangalore - 574143