Srinivas Group of Colleges admits students who are eligible for admission as per the norms set by the Universities/Approving authorities from time to time through its corporate office as well as the offices of component institutions.
For the details of the institutions, courses offered, eligibility norms, etc. in Srinivas Integrated Campus follow the links given below;
||Srinivas School of Engineering
||Srinivas School of Business
||Srinivas School of Management
How to Apply
Contact College office or the Corporate office during the working hours for the Prospectus and Application form or download the same from this website.
Following Documents are required during admission
- 12th standard equivalent marks card / pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies
- Migration certificate from the University / Board - original + 2 copies
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original only.
- Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner - original only
- Blood group certificate - original only
- Passport Size Photographs: 10
Foreign nationals selected for admission will have to comply with the following additional requirements
- No Objection Certificate from Government of India
- Student Visa for the period of study at the institution
- Valid Passport
- Any other document that may be expedient as introduced by the authority from time to time