The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) was approved by the MHRD and launched by Honourable Minister of Human Resource Development on 29th September 2015.
This framework outlines a methodology to rank institutions across the country. The methodology draws from the overall recommendations broad understanding arrived at by a Core Committee set up by MHRD, to identify the broad parameters for ranking various universities and institutions. The parameters broadly cover “Teaching, Learning and Resources,” “Research and Professional Practices,” “Graduation Outcomes,” “Outreach and Inclusivity,” and “Perception”.
Srinivas College of Pharmacy applied to get approval from the National Institution Ranking Framework.
There are many parameters specified by NIRF to get Approval, as per that below are the list of documents provide by Srinivas College of Pharmacy to get rank from the National Institution Ranking Framework.
- NIRF- Report
- NIRF- DCS Final Report
- Consultancy Project Details (Parameter 2D)
- Entrepreneurship Details (Parameter 3A)
- Executive Development Program Details (Parameter 2D)
- Higher Studies Data (Parameter 3A)
- Placement Data (Parameter 3A)
- Sponsored Research Details (Parameter 2D)
- Top University Details (Parameter 3D)
- Top University Details (Parameter 5D)